Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6th: Stampin Up Workshop

I hosted my Stampin Up Workshop yesterday. I really never thought I would take up scrapbooking and paper crafting. I don't know why I thought this, maybe it just never crossed my mind before, or maybe I was too busy, or maybe I just never found the right source of enthusiasm. My demonstrator, Alex, provided the exact recipe of enthusiasm I needed to fall head over heals in love with the wonderful art of the paper world. Oh Alex, how can I ever thank you enough? I felt like a child in a candy shop.

There was plenty of treats to enjoy:




I baked the "Happy Stampin" cookies from this recipe
with the Williams-Sonoma "Message in A Cookie" cookie cutters.

Here I am stamping-
and the finished products
 Cute card
Scrapbook page

Alex made me this super cute hostess appreciation box filled with sweet treats.  It was filled with Hershey Kisses, until someone noticed, hence the bag is missing from the box.
It was a FUN afternoon for a rainy Saturday.
Thank You everyone that was able to attend.

The Girasole Lady

1 comment:

  1. Reading this post totally made my day, and it has been a rough one so I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I had the best time with you all, it was so much fun!! I am so very glad you are "hooked" because that means I get to spend more time with you :-) *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete