Sunday, November 27, 2011

November 27th: Back to Business

We've had damp morning fog the last few mornings.
This is the cattle pasture out back.

Today Beth and I went to both the book store and the fabric store, but I came home with neither books nor fabric.
There was nothing I saw that said "take me home".
I did get an unexpected start on Christmas shopping. I hadn't intended to, it just happened.
It was a wonderful surprise.

Tomorrow I'll be back to business working on some new Apron projects.  
I spent the afternoon cleaning and organizing my fabrics and patterns.

My Apron page has been "under construction" for far too long. I came upon a opportunity to display some of my aprons in a small shop downtown. If that isn't motivation then nothing is.
Until tomorrow...
The Girasole Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment