Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22nd: All Clad

I bought a 23.25 lb turkey (usually I go for the 18-20lb one). I stared at the turkey lying in the refrigerator, and the thought crossed my mind that perhaps such a large turkey was not going to fit into my roasting pan. The same roasting pan I have used since the beginning of time, you know the black ones with the little white spots, you see all the time. Seems to me I inherited the roaster pan from a family member years ago.

I guessed right, there was no way this turkey was going to fit in the old roaster.

I've had my eye on the All Clad Stainless Steel Roaster for some time now, each year wishing for it more and more. Every trip to Williams-Sonoma drew me to the shiny roaster.

Today I gave in......................
She's shiny, smooth and sturdy, and I can hardly wait to take her for a "spin" on Thursday.
(geez- you'd think I bought a new car or something)
It has a rack and turkey forks to accompany it.

Do you think I bought too large of a turkey intentionally?
The Girasole Lady

1 comment:

  1. Yes, perhaps it was a bit intentional, but I won't tell on you.

    ReplyDelete