Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14th: A Quiet Life

Running errands kept me busy most of the day.
I went to JoAnn's to get a storage container for my Stampin Up items.
Stopped at Costco for a Crock Pot and misc food items.

I went for a visit to my old office, where I used to work.
Funny, how you can be somewhere every day for almost 10 years, then suddenly it feels strange to be the "visitor". I had all kinds of mixed emotions. I needed to get my payroll report for this year, when I sat at my old computer to retrieve the report it just felt weird. For the first time since I left my job I realized this wasn't my chair, or my desk, or my computer. It felt odd, and I was almost uncomfortable.

I love my life more than ever. I love that I have a tidy clean home and a meal on the dinner table every night for Caveman and myself. I love that I have found myself again, even if I hadn't truly realized I had somehow lost myself to begin with. 
I love this quiet life I have created.
The Girasole Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment