Friday, June 1, 2012

In Hopes Of More Blogging


I'm trying to inspire myself to blog almost every day. Not because it's expected of me or I feel it's necessary, Simply put, it's because My Blog serves as a place for me to store my stories and memories, and one day, leave for my family, and all those still yet to come.

In November 2011 I challenged myself to post each day for the entire month, in retrospect it's heart warming to look back and remember the happenings of each day.



Today is the 1st of June. 
I have my first ever Hydrangea Flower. 
The Girasole Lady

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bloom you have there. I find it harder and harder to post everyday. This is such a busy time with the yard, garden, kids home from school,,, I love to read your posts so, if you can, post away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again Bernadine-
      Yes indeed, it is a busy time with the Garden's.
      I'm so glad you are a friend here at Girasole Farm.
      I'll be hopping over to your place this morning too.

      Delete
  2. I always try to tell myself that I should post more too but man, sometimes it is hard. I suppose it would be easier if I set aside time every day to just take a moment to write a little something. :) Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Beth it's hard to be consistent.
    Love you too.
    Your Momma.

    ReplyDelete