Monday, December 3, 2012

Baking

I Love being a Grammy and spending time with the girls doing "Grammy" things. 

Saturday when Laci & Mia were here we decided to bake cupcakes. 

Laci loves to sit on the counter and help. I started setting her up on the counter with me when I bake since she was about a year and a half old. 




Mia is almost old enough to join in on top of the counter as well. 
For now she is happy to eat an empty ice cream cone and hang out.






SPRINKLES are very important when you are 3 and helping with the cupcakes.




I'm sure more sprinkles were eaten than were 
actually put on the cupcakes. 

I love theses days. 

The Girasole Lady

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I'm sure you're creating some very special memories for your granddaughters. Baking with my grandma (Nanny, as we use to call her) gave me a life long love of baking. I hope one day I'll be able to share special moments like these with my own granddaughters and grandsons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day you will be baking with your Grand-babies. Oh- and if I ever have any Gran-sons, I will bake with them too! LOL

      Delete