Friday, December 14, 2012

Coffee Diem Annual Craft Fair


The packaged treats I have been working on for the past couple of weeks have been delivered downtown for the craft fair at
COFFEE DIEM
1382 MYERS STREET
DOWNTOWN OROVILLE
Friday 8-3:30
Sat 8-2
While you're there be sure to grab a cup of something deliciously hot to drink
and a scrumptious fresh baked treat from Carrie. 

 HANGING  HOT CHOCOLATE HOLDERS

 SANTA CANDY BARS


HUGS & KISSES

& YORK PEPPERMINT PATTIES

CANDY CANE KISSES

SNOWMAN COFFEE
(assorted flavors)

ENGLISH TEA (inside the card)

CHAP STICK (inside) 


MATCH BOX TREATS 
(candy bars inside)
 Two of these Match Boxes have a sticky note pad inside, instead of candy. 

These treats are all priced at $2.50 each.
I have some of my Aprons for sale too. 

Have a lovely day.

The Girasole Lady

2 comments:

  1. Love your packaged treats.
    They are so beautifully presented !
    They would make great little "favors" for kids to take to school to exchange with classmates.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening Becka, I am so sorry I have not been leaving comments recently, but life took over for a while, but I am back in action again so wanted to pop over to say hello. The packaged treats are so beautiful, I'm sure they were sold in no time. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and I will see you in the New Year. Best Wishes, Daphne

    ReplyDelete