Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Simple Beauty

Gardening is slow here on the Farm. It's been a mix of sunshine days and rainy days.
The Greenhouse is still not up. I am hoping this Saturday will be nice enough to allow the job to get done. I'm very anxious to get started. I feel behind in my planting. We do not have the greatest of soil, we have the red clay, it holds onto the rain water forever it seems like.
I always look for the simple and beautiful in life, it's just better that way. Isn't it that way for you too?
"Grammy, I see a lady bug in the daffodils."
"LOOK!"
"Now she is back in her home." 

Someone wrote - "some are created to love others. In becomes evident when I realize how miserable I am when I love myself most". -  I think they were talking to me.
The Girasole Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment