Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Missing In Action

I have been lost in a pile of fabric.
I have been working on updating my aprons.
Here is a peek...... You can click on the picture to get a larger view.
(mmm... not a very creative picture, then again this is not about photography-it's about APRONS).
This apron is off to Italy with my sister-in-law.
I am making more just like it, along with others.
It has a large deep middle pocket with two smaller side pockets. I love the middle pocket best, it can hold so much stuff. Just think of how many eggs you could get into that pocket!
Come back soon to see more...I'm going back into the fabric.
The Girasole Lady

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute mom! Is Lisa giving the apron to someone? By the way, how are the peonies, I noticed them coming up a couple weeks ago but they should really be showing up now.

    ReplyDelete