Sunday, October 14, 2012

Finished Pumpkin Book Project

The Pumpkin Book is finished...
(or do you call it a book pumpkin?)


and because I'm terrible at tutorials
you'll have to visit  HERE to get the tutorial from my daughter's perspective. 


and since I'm finally getting in the FALL 
feeling, I went to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday and 
gathered up a few pumpkins


and since I gathered up these very fine pumpkins yesterday,
this morning I set the goods out on the kitchen table



see that metal can, to the far right, with the lavender in it?
 It's the old milking can that my Grammy used for goat's milk 
when she was a young girl


Lovely, isn't it?

The Girasole Lady

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely!! Great job on the 'book' - I'm tempted to try one, but I have so many projects that lie unfinished!! Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we are all embracing the new seasons ahead! This week is going to be beautiful weather. Last few weeks of garden time and then it's inside to craft and bake!

    ReplyDelete