Friday, December 16, 2011

Preserving A Past To Be Proud Of

In Spring of 1999 I gave my Grammy a book:
In this book she recorded many things for me about family. She told me about when and where she was born. She told me about her parents (my great Gramma and Granpa). She told me about her brothers and sisters, her home life, and her Grandparents (my great, great grandparents).

My Grammy died in 2009. I cannot even begin to tell you how precious this book is to me.

If you are looking for a gift for a grandparent, or parent, this Holiday season, or any season for that matter, give them a book like this. This book, and many others, are available through Amazon. (I have no affiliation with Amazon).

I promise one day you will be very, very glad that you did.
The Girasole Lady

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you have this precious book...written in your Grammy's handwriting ♥

    ReplyDelete