Friday, December 30, 2011

Lessons of 2011 - Part One

January-was COLD


February-
I struggled with a battle between my heart and my head. I'd work for almost 10 years for an amazing person. Someone who was at first my health care provider, but whom in time became a very dear friend.
I struggled with the decision to move away from my Office Manager responsibilities in her office. It took me a long time to construct a letter of resignation. It is one of the hardest things I have ever done. I knew in the end though, it was the right choice for me. I knew in my heart that I was no longer the "right" person for the job and my heart belonged at home. I left my duties in April, but will always have a friendship to share with her.

March-
There are always daffodils

April-
I adopted a new agenda. My heart won the battle over my head.


May-
Was filled with a wedding for Kristina and Myles



May also came with a great sadness. My Aunt Penny (Willa) passed away from cancer. She was such an important part of my life growing up. I spent endless vacations and Summers with her and my Uncle. She guided me through my "teen" years. She was always there for me, both in good times and the not so good. 

 She passed away on her birth day, May 21st, early in the morning. Kristina was married on the same day.

June -
Came with sunshine, gardening and a PUPPY



TO BE CONTINUED................................

The Girasole Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment