Thursday, January 3, 2013

Family

This is my FAMILY...

This is Caveman
(my husband)
I've been married to him TWICE...
(another story for another time...maybe)
Papa and Laci
&
Papa and Mia

These are OUR daughters...

Tonya...
and her girls Laci & Mia
(Summer 2012/Santa Cruz)
Tonya & Aletha
(Aletha is actually my cousin)
I really, really like this picture of them together...
(Thanksgiving 2012)
Tonya is married to Ryan, and she talks about her FAMILY HERE
Ryan & Laci
(Christmas 2012)

Kristina is married to Myles
and they just had Baby Harper...
 Baby Harper arrived just in time for Christmas
December 22nd
 She just couldn't wait to join our crazy family...
 I don't have very many pictures of her...YET...

AWE- My girl Beth
(she'll always be the baby in my heart)

Beth says to me the other day, "Mom, you don't have very many pictures of me."
ha- yes I do...

Beth & David have been together for a long time, 
I think about 8-9 years. 
 David is a Fireman/EMT


Beth & Laci
(Thanksgiving 2012)

Random Laci & Mia pictures....









Family...

My family would not be complete without my Sister..

(Santa Cruz/Summer 2012)

I love You all so very, very much.  

The Girasole Lady
myself

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you've ever posted this many pictures before. Our family is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, wow! I like them all too, haven't seen some of them until now. :)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon Becka, Your family are adorable, so lovely to meet them....and a lovely photo of you.
    I have been missing some of your posts and now I know why, your blog is appearing in my Google Reader and not the list of blogs which I read. From now on I will check Google Reader.
    Have a lovely day.
    Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete