Friday, July 13, 2012

Settling Down

It's been 4 days now since my Sister went home. There have been plenty of  chores to get caught up with, cleaning, laundry, watering and weeding the gardens. The weather has been HOT.. like around 105!!!

There is a lingering 'blue' feeling that hangs around with me after my sister goes back home to the city.

fast forward.............
I started this post yesterday.........

Today is a new day, another new beginning.
With that thought in mind today I will:
1. Get back to healthy eating choices. (blundered a time or two with Sis here)
2. Vacumn. (maverick is tracking in stickers from the field into the house)
3. Laundry
4. Water, water, water the gardens
5. Pull a few (tons) of weeds here and there.
      -watering and weeding the gardens NEVER ends in the Summer-

Nothing too exciting. Often times 'nothingness' is a very good day.
The heat today is suppose to reach only in the high 90's. A reprieve from the intense heat we've been having. I still love Summer, even through the heat, bugs, and sometimes slight humidity.

That being said, it's time to get away from my Blog Home and start on those chores.

(My very favorite artist)

The Girasole Lady

1 comment: