Friday, April 6, 2012

A Walk in The Cow Pasture

It was so beautiful today. The sun and air were amazing, so sunny and blue.

We had  Laci and Mia today (mommy and daddy were furniture shopping), and we decided to take them for a walk in the cow pasture out back. The entire walk is about a mile. Not the kind of mile like in town, a country mile, complete with gopher holes, a little mud, ruts and bumps, up hill and down hill. Off we went with the stroller, baby Mia, Laci and Maverick. At first both the girls were in the stroller, Laci in front and Mia sitting behind. When we got to the top of the back pasture, I decided to take Laci and Mia out of the stroller for a picture taking session. Laci wanted to look everywhere but at the camera smiling. Never the less, I was determined to get some pictures of the Grand kids, even if they were not what I had pictured in my mind, I love them all...









I love my walks in the pasture. This is the first walk I have taken out there since last Fall. It was Mia's first walk too. 
We saw wild flowers...

we picked flowers...
we saw the train...
and the road ahead...
to take us home...
 This was Laci's idea to sit in the back basket of the stroller. Every one was tuckered out.
HUGS
The Girasole Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment